A GUIDE TO PLAYING SLOTS WITH ECHECK
With so many different online casinos and available banking methods, you might be wondering where to begin your search for somewhere to play. To help you, at Canada Online Slots we’ve investigated eCheck casinos, along with all other banking methods, to bring you the best.
This guide explores more about the eCheck payment system and how it works when you want to play slots online. Don’t worry; it’s actually really easy. And don’t forget to use the welcome bonuses from our recommended casinos to help you enjoy your slot playing experience.
WHAT IS ECHECK AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
eCheck might sound familiar, and it should as it stands for an electronic check, similar to electronic mail and email. When you say it out loud, it all makes sense, really. It seems like an age ago when people would actually write out checks, especially with so many banking processes moving online.
The eCheck option lets you do this virtually, using the Automated Clearing House (ACH) to direct debit from your checking account into another. It’s all done electronically, making it much quicker than the traditional paper version. Steps involved include the money being withdrawn from your account, sent via the ACH network to your banking institution, and the funds are then electronically deposited into the end recipient account, such as an online casino account. So, you can see how similar it is to the paper check process – but so much faster and more convenient.
DEPOSITING WITH ECHECK
When you’re playing at an eCheck casino in Canada, depositing is really simple, whether you’re doing it on your mobile or via the computer. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Head to the cashier or the banking section at your online casino. Look for the deposit options and once there, look for and select eCheck
- You’ll then go to another screen where you must enter your personal details. This will include the name of your bank, your bank account number and bank routing number. You then add how much you want to deposit. For it to go through, you’ll also need to make sure you meet any minimum deposit requirements, so be sure to find this out first
- The casino will get in touch with your bank to confirm the issuing of funds
- Once this has been approved, the bank issues an eCheck to your casino
- Within one to three working days, the funds should appear in your account balance.
WITHDRAWALS WITH ECHECK
A good thing about eCheck is that you can also use it for withdrawing at your preferred casino in Canada. Other methods often allow you to deposit, but you then have to withdraw using an alternative method, such as a debit card. With eCheck, you can withdraw easily; just follow these steps:
- Head to the cashier or banking section at your online casino and select the withdrawal option
- Choose eCheck as your preferred method
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw as well as the appropriate bank details
- Like with depositing, you need to make sure you can withdraw your chosen amounts, and you meet any withdrawal limits set by your casino
- Hit the withdraw option and then wait a few days for the casino and bank to communicate and transfer the funds.
ADVANTAGES OF ECHECK
Secure – sending checks has always been a preferred method owing to their security. There’s even more security when it’s online, and it is one of the safest banking methods available.
Greater control – eCheck lets you bide your time between payments, so you’re at less risk to spend loads as you won’t be instantly topping up your account.
Transaction fees – they’re either extremely low or non-existent. It’s always worth looking at the small print for other banking methods as you could incur a fee, but it’s good to know that eChecks generally don’t have any transaction fees involved.
DISADVANTAGES OF ECHECK
Not accepted everywhere – you might be limiting yourself to the number of casinos you can play at. However, the ones we have in our list all accept eCheck.
Takes a while – it can take up to three working days for your funds to enter your casino account so you can’t get stuck in right away. Similarly, it takes just as long to withdraw funds too.
Know your routing number? – part of the sign-up process involves knowing your banking routing number, so make sure you have all the information you need before trying to make a payment this way.
MOBILE CASINOS WITH ECHECK
More and more of us spend time on our cell phones so to make sure nobody misses out, online casinos have been optimized to work well on handheld devices. That goes for using banking methods like eCheck, too. This is great, as it means you can play at one of the online casinos from your mobile device and make payments via eCheck. If you live your life on your cell phone, then you can now pay and play slots on there as well.
ECHECK CASINO BONUSES
Bonuses play a huge role in the online casino experience and are essential when it comes to playing slots.
The casinos we’ve listed here will give you plenty of casino bonuses. Welcome bonuses are on hand when you sign up as a new player, helping you ease into the casino and get to grips with the games they offer.
Then you can expect frequent bonuses and promotions sent directly to your email (if you sign up for communications) or popping up as notifications within your casino account. Use them wisely, and they’ll go a long way in helping you while you chase those jackpots.