A GUIDE TO FREE SPINS IN CANADA
Free Spins are THE most popular online casino offer available. These gifts from top sites are free plays on some of the best video slots around including classics like Starburst from NetEnt and Book of Dead by Play n Go. No deposit free spins are credited when you register a new account with a site. They will come with a specific set of conditions relating to which games you can play, how much you can stake, and how much you can win.
BEST FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT OFFERS TODAY
There are always some good value offers on the market at any one time in Canada and right now you can grab up to 20 spins at Dunder and Casumo as well as a free $5 at bCasino. Here are five of the best no deposit free spins deals for you to try.
KEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO LOOK OUT FOR
Before you sign up and get eager to spin those reels you should consider the full terms of the deal you are signing up to so that you don’t encounter any nasty surprises along the way. Here are the important restrictions to be aware of that you will typically find in any bonus.
First of all, most casinos will pay out winnings from free spins as bonus funds. That means they come with wagering requirements. You will need to wager the winning a set number of times before they become withdrawable. Usually, this will be aroud 30x or more.
Every free spins on registration offer that you see at a Canadian casino will have strict limits on how much you can win with your bonus. The winnings will normally be capped at $100 or $500 and any attempt to withdraw more than this amount will be blocked. Just check the terms of your offer before you claim it so you don’t get frustrated when you think you have scored a big win only to find out it doesn’t count!
All free spins are credited at a set stake level, normally 10c, though sometimes they might be worth 20c. If your spins are worth 10c then you will probably get a greater number. Which kind of offer you prefer will depend on the kind of gambler you are. Some prefer a longer session with more spins but others like the chance to win big with a bigger stake. Just chose the free spins offer that suits you.
Your spins won’t be valid forever, so don’t get caught out. All offers have an expiry date, usually of 24 hours or 7 days. If you’ve signed up, don’t waste time waiting around, just get spinning or you risk losing your bonus funds.
It’s rare to find a promotion that lets you play on any game. Instead your free spins will be restricted to a specific slot. The most common are classic NetEnt games because these are the most popular. Regular bonuses come up for Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest and Aloha! Cluster Pays. Occasionally you will spot a welcome offer that includes more than one game and sometime a high variance classic like Book of Dead by Play n Go. Look out for these as they are a rare treat!
SO … ARE THEY WORTH IT?
With all those restrictions applied to your use of free spins, you may be asking yourself, are they worth it? The answer, of course, is yes! Any free play on your favourite slot is going to be worth having. And here are the reasons why:
- Try a new casino for free – these bonuses are a vital opportunity for you to try your luck on an exciting new casino and platform. Take the chance to test the games, the site and the bonus program for size before parting with your own money.
- Play new games for free – occasionally a free spins bonus will come up that offers you the chance to try out a brand-new slot that has only just been released. This is a great moment to find out how the features work, what the maths model is like and if you enjoy the overall feel of the slot.
- Claim multiple offers – there are no restrictions on how many of these offers you can claim. You can only grab one from each casino, but there is nothing to stop you claiming all the offers from all the casinos on this page!
- It’s fun – there is no denying that playing a slot game for free is great fun, especially when there is the chance that you can walk away with some real cash in your pocket!
- Kick start your slots adventure – these spins are massive opportunity to get a kick start to your next casino journey as you store up funds to play more games without even having to make a deposit first!
POPULAR GAMES FOR FREE SPINS
We’ve already mentioned that gambling operators will restrict a free spins offer to a particular game. Due to their popularity some games are more frequently used in these promotions. Here are 5 of the most common games used for free spins.
- Starburst free spins
- Gonzo’s Quest free spins
- Fire Joker Free Spins
- Twin Spin Free Spins
- Mega Moolah Free Spins
NEW CASINOS WITH NO DEPOSIT FREE SPINS
It’s not just the famous casinos we know and love that offer no deposit bonuses to their customers. Some of the best promotions come from new casinos. These ones are trying their best to entice you through their doors. Here are 5 of the best promotions from new casinos.
TIPS FOR USING FREE SPINS
If you are new to casino play and haven’t tried playing with free spins before keep these points in mind when you take up your first offer.
- Enjoy your slot play! It sounds obvious, but this is free gambling and a chance to test your luck on some of the very best online slots in Canada. So don’t worry if you lose … it’s all about enjoying the experience. And if the reels don’t land right for you, just move on.
- Pick an offer with a game you like – with each package tied to a particular game you want to make sure that the bonus you go for is right for you. If you are a Starburst fan, choose a spins bonus for that game.
- Check the paytables and info screens – just like you would when you play any other slot, read up on the game before you start playing so you know what to expect and what winning combinations to look for.
- Be ready with a card to withdraw to – if you do get lucky and win you’ll need to provide bank details or account details on another payment service if you want to withdraw your winnings. So be ready for that. You may also have to provide further details to verify your ID at this point, including confirmation of your address, which is required by gambling operators to prevent fraudulent account activity.
OTHER TYPES OF FREE SPINS
If you’ve enjoyed your free spins on sign-up then you’ll no doubt be hungry for more. The good news is, there are plenty of other ways to claim free plays at a casino. Here are a few of them.
- Regular promotions – if you sign up and play regularly at a casino you are sure to be rewarded with free spins every week, particularly if you are a fan of slots. Your casino will recognise your gameplay and match your loyalty with free plays on your favourite games.
- In-Play free spins – many video slots now have free spins bonus rounds built into them. Famous examples of this include Book of Dead by Play n Go, Bonanza by Big Time Gaming and Thunderstruck 2 by Microgaming. To unlock the bonus round in these games you will normally need to land scatter 3 or more ‘scatter’ symbols. Free spins rounds in games often have enhanced gameplay and additional features which boost the win potential.
- Deposit Bonuses – it’s a regular deal at most gambling sites that if you deposit you get a little extra to say thank you. This gift often comes in the form of free spins. Check your promotions calendar to find out when your next rewards are due.
- Refer a friend offers – sometimes you can earn yourself some free spins by recommending a casino site to your friends. Check the promotions pages to find out if your casino has a refer a friend scheme and what the rewards are. This is a very easy way to get yourself some free slots time.
So now you have all the information you need to choose a free spins offer, browse our list and get ready to enjoy some free gambling! Have fun!