A GUIDE TO PLAYING SLOTS WITH INTERAC
If you’re going to start playing at Interac casinos in Canada, you need to know a bit more about how it works and if it’s the best fit for you. Our guide gives you a brief history of Interac with details on how you can use it yourself at your favourite online casino.
WHAT IS INTERAC?
Interac was formed in 1984 in Canada, back when there weren’t many companies providing financial services to the country. There was a big void in the debit card arena, and Interac was there to fill it.
Now, it is known throughout the country, with over 59,000 ATMs and more than 450,000 locations accepting payments. Owing to its popularity and increased usage, it was only a matter of time before Interac became useful for online casino payments. With Interac, you can transfer money between your bank account and online casino account, with no need to share any banking or financial data with third parties. It only allows you to transfer the money you have, similar to making debit card payments, so it’s really practical and ideal for fast, hassle-free payments.
DEPOSITING WITH INTERAC
Although Interac is easy, it works a bit differently from other popular web wallets at online casinos. That’s because you have to use your bank account and Interac at the same time, rather than just using the e-wallet alone like PayPal, for example. Here’s what it looks like when you deposit with Interac:
- Once you’re logged in to your casino, go to the banking or cashier section and look for deposits
- Choose Interac as your deposit method of choice
- You’ll then see payment information appear on the screen. Take a note of that and then load up your online banking
- Now, from here, you begin the transfer. Add the details you took note of from the online casino and choose the bank account from which you want to transfer funds
- Enter the amount you want to transfer over to your casino account
- A short while later, you’ll see the funds enter your casino account.
WITHDRAWALS WITH INTERAC
As your Interac account is connected to your bank account, the way you withdraw cash out of your online gambling account is similar to depositing. It works a bit like this:
- Log in to your casino account, go to the banking or cashier section and look for withdrawals
- Choose Interac as your preferred option. You might be asked for further documentation from the casino, so make sure you provide that
- Decide on how much you want to take out of your casino account and then confirm everything
- Your winnings will then appear in your bank account soon. Of course, you can always leave some behind to use on playing more of your favourite online slots.
ADVANTAGES OF INTERAC
It’s big in Canada – everyone’s probably heard of the name Interac and may have even used it already in some shape or form. The good news is that it’s just as easy and friendly to use when playing at online casinos.
There is no need for extra sign-ups – if your bank already uses it, you don’t have to waste time signing up for anything new.
The method is super safe – Interac is known for its robust safety and security measures, so you can rest assured that your private information is kept exactly that, private.
DISADVANTAGES OF INTERAC
Keep an eye on any fees. Occasionally there could be the chance you are charged a small fee during the transaction. Some online casinos will absorb these on your behalf, but it’s worth thinking about when using Interac.
It’s also not available everywhere and won’t be as common as debit cards, for example. However, our list of Interac casinos in Canada guarantees that you can use it to make deposits and withdrawals.
MOBILE CASINOS WITH INTERAC
Mobile gaming is becoming the norm these days. When apps and games first came out, they took the mobile world by storm. Now it’s just part of everyday life – there’s always an app for something. Or a website that can be easily viewed on your cell phone.
Thankfully, this applies to the world of online casinos too, which means you can play online slots whenever you like, wherever you are. And you can also use your cell to make deposits using Interac to ensure you can keep on playing.
The casinos we’ve listed in our guide are all available on your mobile and have been fully optimized for mobile play – simply log in and start tapping away to your heart’s content. You can even make quick payments via your device, too, using Interac to top up your account so you can get stuck in.
INTERAC CASINO BONUSES
Playing at Interac casinos in Canada has a lot of perks, including fast access to the table games and slot games you enjoy most.
But even better, there are many casino bonuses for you to take advantage of. Regular promotions help you to explore new slots, top up your account and improve your chances of winning. Just take a look at the welcome bonuses available in the list above, and you’ll see the kind of opportunities on offer.